Monday, February 15, 2010
My One of a Million Card
I know everyone is doing this exact same post today, and I am not ashamed. Not only am I not ashamed, but I am just warning you now, I will be posting one of these every time I redeem a code. I actually think this is a pretty cool marketing idea. So on the back of my MIKE SCHMIDT Million Card Giveaway I found this code:d7&59qkK$ What did I get for entering this code?
1. A former player of my favorite team. Recently picked up by the METS.
2. A Topps Rookie of said player.
3. A card less then three years old.
4. A card that I have at least 5 of already.
5. A card that features a terrible posed picture.
6. A card that has a terrible faux autograph.
Thats right folks I scored a 2007 Shawn Riggans!!!!!
THE CARD ADDICT
Posted by Mr J Mel at 8:39 PM