Monday, February 15, 2010

A random 2010 Topps pack

Here are the results of a random 2010 Topps Baseball pack. Nothing special. I am pretty sure I have every worthless Babe Ruth card from Series 1 now, and I have to be closing in on every Youkilis as well, which are also worthless to a Rays fan like myself. Here we go, let the fun begin!!!


MAX SCHERZER-great photo, according to the back Max is unlucky!
KEVIN YOUKILIS- look how excited the Red Sox nation is in the background.
ANTHONY SWARZAK-hard to beat a bull pen warm up shot!


NICK JOHNSON-looks like it was taken between innings
ZACK GREINKE-AL CY YOUNG...Joe Mauer hit .400 off him though
BABE RUTH-Merry Christmas Yankee Fans... The deal was sealed on Dec. 26th


CHARLIE MORTON-What little league has the Blue Jays?????
JOSH HAMILTON-toppstown makes me frown!!!
ROBINSON DIAZ-nice photo


HOMER BAILEY-his eyes tell me this pitch may have been a little high?
NEIL WALKER-nice ball in glove shot of the ROOK.
KENDRY MORALES-home run or towering pop out, we may never know.

THE CARD ADDICT

No comments:

Post a Comment