Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Nights totally awesome random card!

Here is a Totally awesome random card from my meager collection.

THE STATS


WHO: The 1980 National League Batting Champion BILL BUCKNER

WHAT: 2002 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Game Worn Jersey Card

WHERE: This card came from EBAY

WHY: Why not, this card is awesome!

WHEN: I purchased this a few years ago, and have pulled it out to look at it once in a while ever since.



To sum it up this card is almost perfect. The moustache, the baby blue swatch with stripe, the shiny, the eyebrows, Bill Buckner!!! It doesn't get much better then this my friends. If you want to make yourself truly happy, and are not a Boston fan then this card needs to be in your collection!

Caution: Boston fans may have uncontrollable reactions to this card.

The Card Addict

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which one of his three moustaches is the funniest! That is a classic and awesome card my friend!

    ReplyDelete