Saturday, August 22, 2009

2008 UPDATES, HIGHLIGHTS, and HERITAGE HIGH NUMBERS







OK, here is the last of the three packs I bought yesterday to test out my new scanner. I really do like the results of the scanner better then my camera. I am pretty sure it is faster too.

Here is what the packing looks like for this product, had to try to scan something different.











Here are the first three cards from the break:
JO JO REYES
CODY ROSS
ALEXI CASILLA



Wow, my heart may not be able to take another start like that. Looks like the Lee Jersey card is going to be it for this $10.

Here are the next three:
ROSS GLOAD
ARMANDO GALARRAGA Rookie Performers
ZACH MINER



And to end this misery:
TRAVIS DENKER
JOHNNY ESTRADA



Now I have a tough decision to make. Do I go with the individual card scan, the double, or the triple? At this point, I think I like the individual scan for the better cards, and the triple scan for the filler. What are your opinions? Also, everything from this 3 pack break is available. If you saw anything you need, please email me and maybe we can work something out for your Carl Crawford, Rickey Henderson, or Tampa Bay Rays cards. My email address is jmeloy1218@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,
The Card Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment