Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Scanner is in the mail!!


I need a scanner for my baseball cards! After last nights post I decided I needed to get one on order. I love my Nikon D40. It is a great camera and if you are in the market for an entry level DSLR, you can do no better then a D40. With that said it is really hard to take a good picture of a baseball card in a top loader without getting a flash hot spot. So I decided to get a flat bed scanner to show off some of the cards in my collection here on the site. After looking around at Target, Kmart, Walmart and online. I decided to buy a Canon LiDE100 Color Image Scanner from Amazon.com. At a little over $56.00, a 4.5 star rating, and free shipping, I figure how can I go wrong? According to Amazon it shipped today and I should have it shortly. When it comes in, you will be the first to get my review of the Canon LiDE100 and see some images of my Carl Crawford card stash. Below you will find a link to the exact scanner I purchased along with one that also scans negatives if you are a photog. If you are in the market for a budget scanner, I did the shopping for you. You may want to wait for my review, but it looks like exactly what I need to take this blogs images to the next level. I cannot wait to scan my baseball cards instead of photograph them.





No comments:

Post a Comment