Thursday, August 20, 2009

AUCTION WIN!!! How to bid stress free on EBAY


I was trolling the EBAY today and came across an auction that I felt compelled to bid on. Two Carl Crawford bowman rookies, one regular, one chrome. Starting bid .99 and $1.34 shipping. Well as an avid Carl Crawford collector I just could not let this auction go without any bids. So I threw my hat in the ring and bid a whopping .99 cents. Well a little more then an hour later I get the email confirmation, I AM A WINNER!!!!

I didn't snipe, I was not sitting by my computer waiting to see if someone out bid me, and I did not stress out wondering if I would win. That is exactly how I like to use EBAY, stress free. Please take my advice when it comes to the EBAY. Place one bid that is as high as you are willing to pay for an item. Then walk away. It will add years to your life.

Picture yourself in a card shop looking at a must have treasure. See your self asking the clerk, "how much for that card?" Then pretend negotiate the price you would be willing to pay. Use this price as your bid, remember it is what you are willing to pay. If you win it was meant to be. If you are outbid then someone thought the item was worth more than you did.

It took me a long time to stop getting caught up in EBAYMANIA. Bidding slightly higher, being outbid, bidding slightly higher, being out bid....... but ever since I stopped watching my auctions, I feel much better win or lose. When I receive the new Bowman Carl Crawford Rookie cards I will scan them and post some images.

Do you know that the tattoo on Carls neck is his Zodiac sign? Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment