Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2009 Topps Heritage Pack Break

Well after another very long day on the road I am mentally drained. I have decided to do another quick pack break, so I stopped buy my local Target store to see what I can rip. There on the shelf was a lone pack of 2009 Topps Heritage. Normally I stay clear of the last lonely pack. Sitting there by itself. No one willing to buy it. Looking sad and out of place. However tonight I put my usual last pack hang up aside and snagged it.

In case I have not mentioned it before I am a sucker for the Heritage product. I just love to see todays players on the card layouts from the past. This retail pack also comes with a piece of gum!

8 Cards, here goes nothing........I will post a picture of all the cards at the end of the post.

Card 1
Dwight Eisenhower Signs the civil rights act of 1960. (News Flashback) 1:12 packs odds on this card #NF4

Card 2
Tony LaRussa Cardinals Manager Card #220

Card 3
Erick Aybar Angels #90

Card 4
James Parr Braves 2009 Rookie Star #129

Card 5
Jonathan Broxton Dodgers #191

Card 6
Anibel Sanchez Marlins #333

Card 7
Kansas City Royals team card #413

Card 8
Dustin Pedroia Mayos Card #TME-DP

Not much in this pack, but I do like the Pedroia card. Not sure what the odds on it were, but the all black boarder and back with a black and white photo make for a sharp card.

Here is a photo of the 8 cards and package. As always, if you are interested in any or all of these cards, let me know. Maybe we can work a trade.



The Card Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment