Thursday, September 24, 2009

Carl Crawford looks so good in Black!


The last time I posted a Carl Crawford card that I won on Ebay, CC went 4 for 5 against the Blue Jays. He scored 3 runs and stole a base as well. With a game like that I feel it necessary to post my latest ebay auction win here tonight. It is another Carl Crawford card. It is not as sweet as the 2008 Bowman Chrome Orange card from my previous post, but it is "shiny" as the bloggers like to say.

This 2009 Bowman Chrome Carl Crawford refractor found its way to my collection by way of Des Moines IA. It is number 58 of 250. I picked this card up for $.99 plus $3.50 s/h. Not a great deal due to the S/H but what is a Carl Crawford collector to do?

Now I am on the look out for the 2009 Orange Version!!!! The Rays travel to Texas to take on the Rangers tomorrow. James Shields will try to even his record at 11-11 while Derek Holland will be looking for his 8th victory in 19 starts. If my good luck holds CC should have a huge night!

The Card Addict

2 comments:

  1. Looking for CC to go 5 for 5 with a couple of triples and a few steals... Maybe you should buy a big James Shields card, too, just in case... Your package is ready to go out in the morning...
    troll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just won a 2009 Orange Sheilds.......

    ReplyDelete