Sunday, September 20, 2009

The itch to Rip


I had the itch to rip yesterday. I could not help, I just needed to go throw down some perfectly good money on a stack of cardboard. There was nothing I could do. It had to be done. So I drove over to the local K-Mart and plopped down some cash for cards. I will work on posting the results over the next couple of days because I still need to get my Fantasy Football line up straightened out today before I go see the Rays take on the Jays @ 1:38. K-Mart has some pretty good sales going on right now on "trading" cards. Makes me wish I collected football because they looked like the best deals. However I settled on a few loose packs and a box of 2008 Upper Deck X. Here are the scans from the one pack of Upper Deck Goudey I purchased.



ALEX GORDON #85
GARY SHEFFIELD #71
KELLY SHOPPACH #59
DAVID WRIGHT #125



4-1 DEXTER FOWLER
TRAVIS SNIDER
MATT ANTONELLI
MICHAEL BOWDEN
DAN HAREN mini #6
CHRISTIAN GUZMAN #200
KURT SUZUKI #149



Why do I do it? I spend money on Wax when I should just be searching the web for singles that I want. I do it because I cannot help it. I am addicted to ripping. The first step is admitting you have a problem. CHECK.

The Card Addict

1 comment:

  1. It is an addiction for sure. That is why I can't afford to be at the game with you today! I love seeing Kaz on the season tickets though. He's still with us! Have fun and SWEEP!!!!

    ReplyDelete